안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Changing Facades of Locations I used to Overlook

It's changing? well, sure...simply due to the autumn foliage. It used to be plain green during summer...but then..it all changed into this.
All leaves turned into flower-like spectacle.
In summer, I would not even wink at this parking lot, let alone staring at it since it was barely plain with cars parked on it, oh, well..'but then...autumn came along.
Then, off I went to the 국회의사당 (National Assembly) station 
from where I get in and off to go to work. 
During summer...who would want to stop and stare at those skyline? Well, some might do..and they did:-) (me, once)
But, then...autumn with its blue sky came along...and as usual, I couldn't suppress the urge of clicking my camera just for the sake of 'capturing' what I saw on my home.
Right: this is Youido Skyline as off Oct. 31st, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...