안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, November 9, 2013

International Food Festival (part 4); Newly Found Friends

Apart from tasting and savoring in new tastes of foods, I also had a chance to see new friends from around the globe.
These are my newly found friends from African countries in their colorful outfits. 
Then, at Asian Harmony booth, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar also shared their native food to the visitors. 
Fellow friends from Middle-Eastern countries had a chance to show off their best delicacies. 
These are fellow students from European countries.
Oh, once again..I was hooked in African booth. Well, they're friendly and more than that..they made I think 6 kinds of fried rice that I loved the most.
Yes, colorful fried rice...: BIG mistake: I didn't take the pic of the food.:-( 
Asian Harmony: Friends from Southeast Asian countries gathered in this booth to show off their best delicacies to the visitors. 
"Please..please..let me put this onto your plate. You got to try this."
Friends from Africa and South America offered me enthusiastically. 
"Salute from Africa"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...