안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, November 9, 2013

International Food Festival (part 5): Friends Who Invited Me into Their World

Aigerim and Elmira (not shown on picture) were the first friends who got me aware of this event. Kakaotalk-ing with me a week ago...to make sure that I could come and be a part of their annual festival. 
Let's take a moment to celebrate, Aigerim. 
One of my best friends, Jobirson. Well, We were at the same campus, HUFS, when we're still learning Korean language back in the 2011 and 2012. 
Now he's studying at KDI. 
A nice attire, Jobir. 
Then, ...what would a picture be without Felix (the guy on the right) from Ghana. Just like Jobirson, Felix used to be at the same university (HUFS) with me until he--also--started his study at KDI. 
Then..off we went again..with Jobirson from Uzbekistan.
Again with full-fledged smile on our face.:-) 
Last but not least, what would it be without photo with friends from Indonesia an other Southeast Asian countries. 
Thanks for inviting me, my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...