안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, November 15, 2013

주방가구거리 Kitchen Utensil Street,,,hmmm

I was passing down the road after getting off the bus at around Sindang station when I bumped into this cute signage. It says "주방가구거리" or literally means "Kitchen Utensils/Furniture Street"
wow..my wife's gonna love this, I said.
But then..I changed my mind as this is a bit far from home. anyway...managed to take a picture of the signage in the midst of chilling winter:) *though it's not officially beginning, yet. 
Then..off I went on and on until I found another signage that struck me as funny.
Well, what's in a name. 
It's simply a name..but it's just hilarious for some who might know what the word 'haram' means.
Guess..I can't step into that library, then.
*a smile on my face warded off the cold weather...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...