안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, November 15, 2013

Dongmyo 동묘앞 Station: What's in there? (part 2)

 Before taking a close-up look into what Dongmyo is selling to its visitors, I'd like to post the cloudy and chilly morning when I got there.
This is a bridge over Cheonggyecheon river that leads to the one of the so many entrances to Dongmyo flea market.
Today, the sky was a bit dull and gosh...it didn't quite what I expected... 
But it didn't dampen my spirit of exploring the market.
A huge load of I-did-not-know-what ...just passed me by.
I guess it's one of the typical activities there.
hmm a nice view to see some activities like this while people were just opening up their stores. 
A just-opened store..I mean they just finished putting the racks of used-clothes onto the front part of the store. Even the stores next to it were still closed.
They cost roughly from 5,000 to 10,000 Won.
Dongmyo has a market for themselves. 
Lamp streets on the bridge leading to Dongmyo. 
Then..I started to see some people bargaining or just looking at the items or collectibles tossed on the street. well, not tossed off, of course.
With the colorful leaves in front of the stores, I think it kinda gave me a different feeling of being in a flea market with style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...