안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mr. Nugroho's Birthday

 
I was turning on my computer when something unusual popped out of the screen. The Google+ informed me that it's Mr. Nugroho's birthday. Yes, Mr. Nugroho's been in KBS for about one and a half month, now. So, he practically hasn't known much about Seoul and Korea--but, hey, that's the challenge of it all. okay...upon acknowledging the fact that it was his b'day, I continued my work as usual.--of course, after congratulating him and all. 
Long story--short, Ms. Kim, our director in charge, asked us as to whether it WAS really Mr. Nugroho's b'day--cos she overheard our talk earlier. Then, without further ado, she decided to buy a cake and celebrate Mr. Nugroho's birthday...first time ever in KBS and in Korea. 
And the best part was that...it's sweet potato cake...as I recommended---served as the B'day cake of that day.
생일 축하합니다, Mr. Nugroho.
'Sure, he looked surprised'

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...