안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, November 9, 2013

Trapped in a Taxi Involved in an Accident!!:-D)


I was in a hurry after a meeting with a professor at Sungkyunkwan University at Daehangno. As soon as my meeting with her got wrapped up, I rushed myself to the street during rush hour of people coming from work. Luckily I found an empty taxi parked and then...I opened the door and off we went to my next destination: KDI School where I would attend International Food Festival!! yiippeyyy......
and I promised my friends that I would be there at 4 and the great news was that..it was already 4.30...well......

It was only three minutes or so inside the taxi when something bumped into the back of the taxi I was in. Another car smashed into the taxi!!!
Oh nooooo.....
yes...the traffic was well.....evening rush hour at Daehangno.
the taxi driver --as expected--got mad and got out of the car and confronted the man who hit his taxi.
and..then..I was like..."OH NO. This is not happening"
Should I just leave the taxi? 
Should I just leave and get another cab?
SHould I take the subway? It's way too late.
...I asked the driver....and he said.."Just stay for a minute. You're not in a hurry, aren't you?"
and those words were like..."WHAAT?"
"well, of course I am in a huryy" face that I was putting on seemed DID NOT budge him.
oh..well..I got to wait..and wait...and wait...
and ....as patient as I could be..
I could not help but taking the picture of when it all was folding up right in front of my eyes.
LOOONG STORY SHORT==> the driver settled with the man who hit his taxi, and...I was then ushered to my next meeting venue: KDI>
thank you , Ajeossi...for making such memorable evening.
**-**

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...