안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 7, 2012

BUsan Fam Trip (part 1)

On board KTX with Bushan to Busan.
This must be one of the most memorable trips EVER. Now that I've come to Busan, I felt like something in me has left its traces back there in Busan. I miss Busan already. 
Ok...to start with, I came to Busan with other 29 friends of mine--comprising of  15 foreign students and 15 Korean students. Thanks to Korea Brand Communicator and the Busan Metropolitan Mayor through its governmental officers who have invited all of us there.
our lovely bus that took us around for 3 straight days^^
After about two and a half hour ride by KTX from Seoul to Busan, we were greeted by one of them...Matthew Stanley Ambrosia, an American who --from what I learned-- has been a devout resident of Busan. He is our so-called Busan ambassador who welcome us on board the bus that said on its sign: ONLY BUSAN FAM TOUR. Ok, here we go. 
The first entry of this blog would be the first highlights of the seemingly endless fun in Busan.

With my friends: Elias& Chinmi in front of Jagalchi Market
Like I said earlier, this first entry of my trip to Busan will just highlight some of the best places that I've been to during the 2 night-3 day trip to Busan. Well, I had actually expected that this would be so refreshingly entertaining trip--since I know Busan as the sea-side city that I've been desperately wanting to see. And here I was. 
from July 2-4, 2012....I got one of the irresistible moments in my experiences of adventuring in Korea. 

Now...this is also one of the best highlights that I got to share and jot down on this blog^^ I felt like I came to a futuristic city at a seaside at night--where the lights dotted the high-rises apartments and buildings. I guess it was near the Nurimaru Apec house where we could see the magnificent night-view of Hanwa Resort, Trump Tower and other famous landmarks in the realm of high-rise luxurious apartment complex in Busan. 

This one: I would never change this experience for anything^^.
Well, the truth: I felt like I was experiencing a kind of dejavu. Not that I've been here before. But, as weird as it may seem, I felt like I was re-visiting Sidney harbor and taking a trip on a cruise and going underneath the famous Harbor Bridge. But, I was not imagining. ^^
In fact, this simply asserts the fact that Busan is the Sydney of Korea. (well, some may not agree with me, that's okay^^). 
I think....going on a yacht and passing underneath the famous Gwangan Bridge or Diamond Bridge in Busan....was simply wonderful. 
Awesome. 

There must be some reasons as to why I put some of the photos of me on board the Yacht at Busan. Yes, this is me on board the YACHT tour. The yacht B--that's what it is called^^ 

This is the FIRST yacht experience EVER. AND it was the best tour that Busan has given us. The best of the best.^^ 

Breathtaking view like Diamond Bridge is the simple reason as to why people need to experience Busan via this yacht. Busan must be so proud of having this esteemed and renowned bridge to share with the world. I think this has somewhat become one of the major landmarks of this bustling port city.

and...what is this? Water? Alcohol? Juice? It's just simply water. We were at WATER BAR. the only water bar ever. I never thought that such a unique idea as simple as providing water from all over the globe indeed does work. Inside the Shinsagae Department Store in Busan, there is this what is best known as Water Bar. 
We were soooo lucky to be able to experience and dip into each taste of the water. 
Thanks for the opportunity given...otherwise we would have never known it.
(more stories on this later on my other posts)

Who does not know the Cannes of Asia? What? Yes, this is pretty much what BIFF or Busan International Film Festival is...(or back then it was widely knowns as PIFF or Pusan International Film Festival).
This is the very gate that promulgates the 'maiden' voyage of BIFF up to now. This place is located in the famous PIFF square at Nampodong.
It is one of the must-visit place should we want to experience Hollywood wall-of-fame kind of place.
Worth-going indeed. 
(more stories on this on other posts on this blog--check this out)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...