안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 28, 2014

PH (pae-ha:) Stories @ Jogja

Guess...we missed the PH in Jogja. (suddenly...I became delirious^^)....Yup, it's been almost three years since the last time we had PH Time. Frankly..one of the reasons was simply because we never had one in Seoul. So, when I had a chance to meet Nana, my colleague, ..the only place that popped out of my mind was..well, PH.
And..since Eyra & Freya also wanted to meet her (affectionately lovable) eonni a.k.a. baby sitters (no..no...my students, Beth & Dewi whom they met in Seoul), why not asked them to join us @ PH? * Thanks girls..for taking our daughter to Timezone and let us enjoy our dinner. ^^
We might as well .....meet..greet...chat...and catch up what we'd been dying to share for the past two years...(c'mon...like there's no such thing as Whatsup ...and Facebook...
 or Path?) ^^
Then..another time..different location..but still @ PH^^, we had lunch along with my other colleagues. Yes...'spending time' at PH @ Jogja was so much fun.
oops!
And it's Lunar New Year's celebration...and we surely did take some time...
to seize the moment.
*Thanks, friends*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...