안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Walk into the Past...

 Though the museum was about to.close, I knew that I had 20 minutes left...
..to enjoy the eeriness...of this cultural site called Jungmyeong-jeon.
...a place where in 1905 became the historical witness to the Eulsa Treaty...
...infamous for its forced effect of Korea's fall into the hands of Japanese Empire.
The second place I enjoyed for my night walk was a banquet hall within the complex of Doksugung Palace. Gosh..it reminded me of Jogjakarta Sultan Palace.
Its...charms....engulfed my senses..^
...then off I went exploring the complex of Doksugung....
...at night with Seoul as its Backdrop. 
My camera...vividly captured how harmoniously intense...the blend of modern and traditional ...really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...