안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Blend of Past ~ Present

As I was walking into the Doksugung Palace, I noticed a uniqueness that I could only see from this side...
...highrises as the background of the palace seemed to be a must-be-pothographed section of the palace.
It's nothing particularly great or wow-ing...but..there's a sense of calmness in the midst of the city...
...since just a few minutes earlier, I was right at the center of Seoul with its traffic and all, but.... 
..look at this...
I love the blend of Traditional and modern world in one place!
....and as I kept on walking into the inner part of the palace....I found even more amazing view.....enjoyable only at night!
....Doksugung in a different perspective....
Thanks to my Sony Alpha camera...that accompanying me all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...