안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, November 20, 2015

Pasar Loak di Dongmyo

Masih ada waktu 30 menit sblm jemput Eyra. Hari sdh mulai gelap karena mendung dan memang sebentar lagi jam 5 sore. Namun, itu tak membendung keisenganku untuk mengintip pasar loak yang ternyata cantik juga pas musim gugur.
Hmm...whatba lovely afternoon walk I had. Though I spent like 15 minutes in the market, I could savor the delights of autumn near the flee market and around Dongmyo shrine. Gosh...autumn leaves....even when they're just lying on the fence...always captured my warmth I felt inside...
...now....see the real stuffs. Yup...banyak yg bs kita dapatkan di sini. So muchn"treasures" here with reasonably cheap prices.....if you're good at bargaining...to begin with.
The gloomy-looking afternoon skies in the early winter...never damped their spirit to do business as usual...(just look at them)....and that's great. 
Oh...it's 16.40...I got to catch the bus....otherwise I'd be late....to Eyra's school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...