안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 2, 2015

Hongjimun...홍지문

As we got off at Sangmyung University Gate....we crossed the street and hopla...we saw this traditional gate.
With arched bridge
...this gate looked different from others we saw. Wel...sonewhat.
I love how it haa aged...
...and saw a sign of how time has consumed this gate.
For some...it may look ordinary.
...and autumn didn't leave its mark...not just yet.
...as I walked farther away...I could see the whole panoramic view of the surroundings.
...and the arched bridge next to it...
If only all trees had turned into colors!^
☆oh...there's also a construction on progress...so we couldn't go near the stream
...this is what the front facade of the Sangmyung University Entrance looked like when I got there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...