안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, November 20, 2015

Trekking 1/100 part of Bukhan Mountain!!!

Getting off at Dokbawi station and exited at no 1 gate....then walked up to direction where THE mountain was visible...and here I was ...
...a very small part of the treacherous mountain....^^
...but worth-exploring indeed.
Late autumn didn't dampen my spirit of hiking the trails...
And up I went....till I could see the apartments and housings down below...
...see..? I was on the tip of the starting point of hours and hours of trekking....had I decided to^^
...and there's a compass telling  us where we are exactly.
....or...directions....a conventional way.
...oh...there were lots of these warnings since trees were not cut off during the making of the treks!!!
Phew....phew...
But...the sky bridge was indeed a plus...otherwise I'd turned around the rocky tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...