안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 9, 2015

My eyes and senses are getting numb of these colors....yet it's an ieerily...enjoyable numbness.
Some branches were already barren...sadly left broken un-leave-ed^^!+^*^
I was already on the top of the walking bridge when I saw Freya running onto where I was..
...she barely realized that it's high enough for her age...or at least for her.
...along came her sister and they began to...as always...teasing each other...
...forgetting...oblivious that they're above the ground....
...oh...since we're almost shy..ㅋㅋㅋor...I mean...we seldom take pictures just the two ofus...so we thought of...
...asking Eyra to take some pics of ours while we're on top of the bridge.
...I rarely put these pics on my blog as well...
...but..these are exceptions... Our daughters took these pics of ours.^^ Freya was holding the umbrella to keep her Sister dry.^^
It would've been justnan ordinary place in summer...but boy...autumn did change its nuance and...
...we're overwhelmed by its sheer and raw beauties. 
Who needs to go to Nami island???
...when you could find it right in the heart of the city???

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...