안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 9, 2015

Rwandan Coffee Tasting

One of the much~awaited time was...the coffee tasting! Lots of people were queuing....
...for a cup of Rwandan coffee.
Yup...I got mine. Enjoy the taste of the world's best coffee.
That's the brochure of Rwanda, Kenya, and Uganda as the East African Community.
I kinda liked the idea of Borderless Borders proposed by these three countries which promote a single visa for three countries!
Yup...I'm using the brochure as the background of my cup of Rwandan Coffee...to signify its 'essence'
...even when I'm enjoying. .sipping my coffee. ..the line was..yet to finish. Some were still waiting for their turn^^
...that's how intriguingly tempting this Rwanda Coffee was. We're so curiously enticed by the idea of this exotic coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...