안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 9, 2015

We're Soaked in Autumn Colors: @ Seonyudo Island

헐렁...Eyra was wearing a huge jacket...mine! Yup..I got to wrap her in my jacket since she's not wearing a proper one.
This small...tiny island in the middle of Han River indeed offered some things unexpected.
Like this one...
...or thizz onee???
Walked up further...and we'd end up.encountering this amazing walls...
..and looked away into other directions...
..we're somewhat confused as to how to get out these colorful dreams.
...but as they sort of enjoying it...oh well!
..I got an idea: what about these?
I rushed myself down...to see this.
...and I was right. It's just as stunning as the one above.
...and even the water....fall...like it?^so captured!!!
A simple shot of life. Sooo clicked.
Oh...what about ...oh do many.thing
...oh...it's hard to combine....home and wherrrrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...