안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 9, 2015

Rwanda Cultural Night ...part 2

More Rwandan dances on stage.
This time they changed their attires and colors. Splendid...coz it means I could see another nuanced portrayal of its culture.
What I didn't expect was that...lots of people were on their feet....dancing along. Woa.^^
...after a rave dance...H.E. Ambassador of Rwanda to Korea, Ms. Emma-Francoise  Isumbingabo.
She's delivering her speech and elaborating about Rwanda....and jokingly it would've taken days to talk about Rwanda...
...so she ended her speech and gave some tokens of gratitude to Kyunghee University for collaborating in the cultural night. Though I didn't clearly see what the picture was...I heard her mentioning about a gorilla in the picture.
...on another souvenir were the carved picture of an elephant and its baby elephant.
....and..that wrapped up the ceremonial.
...But then....another commotion emerged as people started to dance along with the dancers from Rwanda...
.of course...they're dancing to the beats of Rwandan style.
Woah...lots of people just flocked onto the stage and had a marvelous time!
....and....a warrior dance....using choreographed mouth as its instrument wrapped up the festival.
Picture taking time. 
...and me with my fellow friend, Liman from Cameroon.
That's. ..Rwanda Cultural Night...and it's a poster I happened to see on campus.
Thanks to my friend, Clemence, for inviting me to savor the taste of Rwanda.
Nov.9.2015. Autumn night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...