안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 2, 2015

Social Brain and and a Peep into an Affluent Neighborhood

This is an art installation set up at a park near Buam dong. 
What intrigued me was what's written on its side!!!-*
Ok...this is a "social brain" though I wonder what it's supposed to mean or define. I should've read the complete inscriptions.
Then...I was walking down the hill to find a secluded library for literary education.
...then...we're trying to find the way out ...and that's when we realized we're inside ...
..a seemingly affluent neighborhood....judging from its high fences..and the facades of the houses.
It looks so serene...and I could assure myself that the neighborhood was somewhat different.
....then...we came to a familiar tunnel from where we came by the bus an hour earlier.
.....yup....just 30 minutes earlier we're somewhat up on the hill overlooking Seoul..and then we're back to the familiar streets of Seoul again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...