안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 2, 2015

Bonghwasan: Re-visited: Some More Pictures

It's just 160-meter high mountain or hill~so to speak.
..with steps like these all the way up to the top, this is completely different from any mountain hiking back home in Indonesia.
...so...it's like a walking or strolling in the woods. oh...I was...taking a picture of the tree....when my wife snapped a picture of me^^
See? Seen from.these signposts...the distances to other posts were not that far.
Yet....it's full of adventures for those two girls. . . Eyra and Freya....^^
...this is the tree I took a picture of...
...and it's amazingly pretty.
...not that interesting to the naked eyes...but when I took.a closer look onto it...hmm..the concentric rings seemed to be so intriguing.
...not to mention the logs....wood....trees...as they were...in the woods a.k.a.city forest of Bonghwasan.
*Take Subway line 7 exit 2 or 3...turn at the first alley leading up to the hiking trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...