안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bonghwasan ....Bonghwa Mount 《part 1》

It's an impromptu plan to hike this mountain or hill....since we departed from home at 4 pm!!!^^
Yup...it's autumn...and it's Sunday...and the autumn... it's too good to stay indoor.
...so...after...10 minute by subway...^^ ee arrived at the hiking track....and started enjoying the view. I love how intricate the concentric rings are.
....bumped into woods ...logs being used as fences at some points of the trails.
...the kids were taking a rest...
Right. At first Eyra and Freya were reluctant to go...but they went for it, though.
As for me...I loved exploring the nature.
This was practically what we had to walk.up.and down through. Pretty neat, eh?
And...it's already 4.45...and the sun was about to set....and I was so absorbed into the natural beauty.
It's so trivial...actually..but there's something that I got to capture.
So much wonder...
...even when I just looked up on the tree...
...and...ok..let's continue our hiking trip!!! We're just 560 meters away from the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...