안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, November 9, 2015

Rwanda Cultural Night..part 1

My first time ever....enjoying a live African cultural show...this time from Rwanda.
Even the first opening dance was enough to make me understand a bit about Rwandan culture^^
Well...it's about how ladies take their shares in social life in Rwanda.
Each girl is carrying a kind of household stuffs made out of special grass..I learned.
The essential colors are...as seen in their attire...yellow...green...
...and blue....which are also featured in the national flag.
..the music was getting louder and its rhythm reminded me that..." yes...this is an African music" that I wanted to see live.
...with the male dancers on each side...the female dancers were getting even more enthusiastically in rhyme...
...oh I loved the way they kept on smiling all through the dance.
Yes...it's quintessentially African....Rwandan dance in this case.
Bravo to "Umucyo Dance Troop"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...