안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, November 20, 2015

Climbing DOWN the Bukhansan

Now it's time for me to descend from.the top of the mountain. ...and I found pretty nature captured...
...and finally...I saw rooftops closer...
...and the Seoul Trail stamp...
...where hikers could stamp on their book...
...to.capture the moment...
...they had on the go...
...as I reached the city...again...
I could see a vast park....dg semuaaa yg ditawarkan
....dan kutakpercaya...
..tadi barusan aku naik gunung.
...dan skrg hrs sgr naik bis utk jumatan.
...and I found this lovely flower 
....budding goodbye to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...