안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 28, 2016

Frozen Han River (part 4): Snow-Covered Rocks at the River Bank

After I said "enough" of the island..and kinda forced myself to go home, I had this urge..of keep on exploring the surrounding area at the river bank. hmm....okay..I just let my hunch take me to the places near the floating island.....only to find out that..."wow" indeed, the river was practically frozen....and I could tell from the pillars of the bridge...
They're literally covered in or changed into ice. hmm..I just wondered that it wouldn't melt away soon since the weather was pretty ....cold, still. But, boy..this is nice. It's like seeing something new for me.
Then..without me realizing it...I was strolling along the river bank where I spotted rocks covered in snow. Snow or ice? well, one thing for sure..the river was surely white....
The monotonous white river...., yet...this is way too dangerous to step on.../ On a split second, I was thinking of walking on it..but then..."knock it, off, Ray" wake up!. let's go on...
okay..I kept on walking along the river bank. psst. again...on a particular bright day..in summer ...I think someone would've reprimanded me of not going too close to the river...^^
But, today..was..special. Since..again and again..not a single soul was visible in the vicinity..so much.that it gave me ample freedom to be as close as to the river as I could get...
A special moment..and time I gave myself.
Then...I decided to go back....not to let myself..be frozen...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...