안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 18, 2016

Inside the ARC

I was so overwhelmed by these Oscar men in blue! I mean...they're all like saying "annyeonghaseyo" greeting.^^
..so without further ado, we replied back by greeting these blue Oscar menㅋㅋㅋ
It's a cool display, indeed.
Even the stairs leading up to the next display also had their own signature.
Ok..these guys are my students who are also happen to be the DJs of UT Korea Radio whom I had my trip with. 
From the upper level...this was what it looked like inside the gallery.
A huge circular screen displaying numerous nature-related contents.
From the roof of the Arc. 
Seemed to be like Elsa's stairs to the Ice Palace she made.
It's my turn to take a moment for the sake of remembering the moment we had there.
Bye bye blue Oscar men!
..going down again..through the same stairs.
Once again, this place is called 강정보디아크.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...