안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Seoul's Floating Islands

No one was there when I set my feet on the complex of these floating islands.
I guess it's because of the cold snap that battered the Peninsula. 
People were just reluctant to go outside.
...boy...what they've missed when they're not there. I mean...in the midst of the cold, there's a spark of light worth~exploring.
Take the frozen river for instance...
It was mesmerizing~ly eerie since no one's visible...
The grandeur of the islands with the Banpo bridge as its backdrop.
This unique architecture was the one used as a tech laboratory portrayed in the Avengers.
Apartments at the riverfront....near the floating islands are mushrooming...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...