안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 25, 2016

Seoul and Train Tracks

From the 8th floor of Cheongnyangni station. I was dragging myself...literally speaking haha...to make me see what it would look like from above...the train tracks I pass on a daily basis.
I mean...yup...these are the rail tracks that he subway I ride everyday pass on by.(??)
It doesn't look that much....simply a barren-looking lines of tracks....well.for some maybe...
but..for my weary eyes...that needed something to see....
...finding this spot...and take a moment to see what's beneath...was a truly 'okay' time for me who needed something to distract myself from routine daily commuting.
It just so happened..that a red train passing me by...under...
again..an empty tracks in winter....oh, no...it's not empty..there's one subway...on the left side.
A blue sky really beautified the scenery. Indeed, had the skies not been blue, I wouldn't have dared myself ....going outside onto the 8th floor to enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...