안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Night View of Dream Forest: An Observation Deck

It's about 7 pm and no one's visible from where I was standing. Yup, the library at the Dream Forest was open. As usual, it opens until 9 pm. Yet, I didn't see a single soul within. Guess, the chilling winter might've played its checkmate. But, that's not where I was going...I was about to go to the observation deck...beyond.
Anyway..to reach the top, I got to take the 45-degree-slanted-elevator.
The last time I was here, it took about 15 minutes to wait in line. But...today..I didn't find anyone else. So, it was a hassle-free ride ..up and down..if I ever wanted to.^^
This is it. An observation deck which turned out to be the place where a spy-drama was shot. This place got its fame...thanks to this particular drama, as well....so I learned.
I was a bit scared of height at first...since the idea of being on the deck where nothing seemed to be suspend its very existence really 'perturbed' and 'twisted' my brain. 
Of course, I was just being delirious. 
An empty forest. An empty park.....except me....a crazy person who walked onto the park..in the middle of the night.....in the midst of this chilling winter^^
...but at least..I burned up my calories....walking up the hills,,,,,going up and down the park....in Seoul Dream Forest. After all..this is just a 10-minute bus-drive from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...