안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 25, 2016

Over Cheongnyangni Station

As usual, I wouldn't have been attracted to something unless it did have something that caught my attention. This one....in particular....was the fact that there was this one single chimney...coughing up its smoke....
....looking at it from the 8th floor of the parking lot where I was standing...
in the midst of -15 degree Celsius ...I was crazy enough to go out...
yup..the sky wouldn't tell us if it's winter....but the smoke would.
The barren-looking apartments were just ordinary things we can see as far as we can see right here in Seoul...if you feel like ...got trapped in the jungle of concrete....of the same design.
Only in winter can we see the smoke billowing from.the.chimneys across the city.
but..even in the most monotonous and ordinary scenery....I tried my best to feel something out of ordinariness....
The simple-looking design broke out the conventionalism of what the rest of the buildings look like.
I was just spending my time on the parking lot when I started clicking on my camera.
the crowded space....squeezed into the tiny lot of land...where people crammed themselves into the daily lives in Cheongnyangni area.
yup..it's where I was standing to see all of these.
It was still an.empty.parking.lot. (for a reference)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...