안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, January 14, 2016

I. SEOUL.WINTER.

The 2nd time I took the kids to the ice skating square at Youido.Park.
It's almost 6 and they just finished skating. The lights on!
A huge Xmas tree adorned with its quintessential ornaments was standing tall at one corner of the skating square...
...and that's what it looked like from.afar.
Mom.and.her.kids.were still excited to keep on taking pictures...I mean ...to be taken pictures of...anyway. ...this spot was like a must-have memory in the whole area...
Ok...an intermezzo......ㅋㅋ this was taken.a few minutes earlier....a heart-shaped snow specially created by the kids' Mom.
...back to the skating square...it's dusk...and any minutes afterwards. ..someone in charge would just blow his whistle. ....signaling the end of the 4pm skating time.
I.SEOUL.WINTER.
I.SEOUL.SNOW.
Eyra and Freya. ....they're surely having fun.
I.Seoul.winter.
I.SEOUL.SNOW.
I.SEOUL.SKATING.
I.SEOUL.SEOUL.
I do love making these memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...