안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 8, 2016

Boxes of Fun.....

 These are containers turned into a makeshift for the icerink cafes and offices opened during winter.
What a huge and looooong box it looked like. ......and this was really a contrasting view I never saw before at the park.
I might as well took some pics out of these boxes....just in case.
...and a shadow of my own reflection...Wait!..it's a reflection of my shadow....No, it's neither. No water's there. 
Darn. I don't even know what to make of it.
One thing for sure...it's a looong shadow!
....poking fun.with it.
...and couldn't have been more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...