안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 8, 2016

Lotte Tower Captured in Frames

It's the day we visited Lotte World again after like 5 months....
...as we stepped into the lot...
...I spotted again a new spot to spot...
The soon-to-be-finished Lotte Tower.
Barren and dry trees...
....with the towering Tower in between!
...from.a secluded spot...
I managed to view the Tower from a different angle.
...closed cafe....and blue skies
..it's an empty lot, really.
..walked passed another building to see how the Tower looked like...
Then..I..bumped into a Hanok..
...and saw the Tower from below 
A lamp post...
...with two lamps...
....imbued the already unique view I got.
....Captured all of these in the midst of breezing cold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...