안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Buram Mount....part 2

It's 4 pm in the afternoon when I started climbing up the mountain!
...simply because I hadn't been there before, I pushed myself to go to the top....
...without realizing that it's gonna be dark soon. So.......
I Just stopped at an multisections I could choose from....
...and decided not to continue until the peak. I just went down...
...through a new path....down the mountain 
...and...rewarded with a magnificent view
At least....to me. I did find it enchanting.
The peaks...the trees...the sound of the forest...and the eerieness.
All in all...I did enjoy this mountain.
Alone...walking in the forest...at dusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...