안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Deserted Railway @ our Backyard

Yep..right @ our backyard...just a two-minute walk from our apartment, we could end up finding this deserted railway. I remembered vividly the sound of train passing by this track when I first came to Korea back in 2002. At that time I was also living at the same apartment so...when I found out that this track is deserted..I was like..Whoa..what happened to the tracks?
So...we went there and found ourselves playing along the track...without any fear of any incoming trains...^^
Summer is hot, indeed. But...once we could make the best of it...
we could end up having the best of summer, yet.
Look how green the surrounding....:^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...