안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 23, 2013

Going Home Alone (Again) at Midnight

It's passed midnight, no subways. few buses and bunches of taxis looking for some customers, too.
First  I was passing through streets full of restaurants and karaoke rooms..
Keep on moving on...walking.....with much expectation that I was walking to the right direction...^^ 
Under the by pass that connects Nowon and other districts...I am pretty sure that this is in Seoggye. I took out my camera and took a snap look at this ...  
blurry...night... 
not a single person was visible at the bus stop!!! 
another blurry effect of not knowing what to do with my camera...I was already tired even to take a pic, yet I ...kept doing it...
kept on walking and I found more emptier and emptier streets...
This is one of the night views of Nowon-gu.. 
the reflections of the night...
it's summer night...I was thinking taking a walk at night here..again.
(already).
The last picture I took...before heading straight home...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...