안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Female Parking First..

Oh..I didn't know that such thing indeed exists. 
And it does. I might be the one who's been so oblivious of the fact that this exists. There may be the same 'female parking first' policies everywhere in the world. 
There may be lots of these in other parts in Korea.
It's just..that it is the first time for me to see it in my neighborhood.
It is only 3-minute walk from my apartment. The parking lot under the highway has always been there...it so happened that I walked pass through it when I noticed the signboard.
Way to go!
So, if you happen to be either female or pregnant woman, you are entitled to park your car first than any other cars whose owners are not the ones being mentioned earlier on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...