안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 2, 2013

Seungil Bridge: Under & Beyond

 
The Seung-il Bridge and the new one seen from afar. Well, not from afar...but from the very river that flows underneath. We went down into the river full of rocks underneath the bridge and up we walked down the path.... 
to have fun in the scorching heat of the early summer days.^^ 
But since it was a good scenery of both sight and sounds, we did not care about the heat at all--well, of course we did. It was just that ...this kind of sight is not easily found in the city..so we might as well make the best of our time.
Let's get narcissistic again.  
Om Wawan was having a splash with Eyra and Freya. The water was so freshly cold that we were tempted to get wet... 
As for me....I was no exception.
Not that it was deep or anything..it was just that the stones were so slippery that I worried too much 
Eyra and Freya, too, were being careful so as to get slipped into the water...
물놀이really refreshed our mind... 
At times....I am a bit allergic (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ chuckles:-) to any combination of water+sunlight during the scorching summer since it easily turns me off and get me dizzy...but this time..it was an exception...


the lush green hill at the backdrop... 
the cool feeling inside....  
My wife was watching over the kids (oh, really?)^^ I thought she was like...day dreaming or something... 
Oh, I was wrong...she did watch over the kids while playing in the water... 
Some other kids were also visible in the vicinity. It looks like summer vacation got started already. Kids were enthusiastically playing I-am-not-sure-what and trying to catch some fishes...
..while their parents in the tents.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...