안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bowling with International Friends (2)

I had to take Eyra and Freya with me to the bowling center since their Mom was in Ansan to attend a meeting. Hmm..a weekend with two kids-minus their Mom. 
Ok..let's take a pose, first.
Although the bowling arena did not provide kid-friendly bowling facility, it did not hamper Eyra to take pride for being her Daddy's supporter. 
Yeaaach...let's smile!! 
They loved seeing me play the bowling match with other fellows. 
Amateur..are we! So much so, we were relieved that we could finish the 10-round (?) game...+ another 10 round. 
Yippieee...I was one of the top scorer. So, I joined other mates from Vietnam, Thailand, and Bangladesh to beat other team. 
Nice job! I was alarmed and surprised at my own achievement, considering that it was only my 2nd time playing it. 
So..with a smile on our face, we were ready to jam and immerse ourselves in the Finale. ^^
Yes...it is a great time, indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...