안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wait...I thought they were....

learning Korean at the Pureun Multicultural Center. But..how come that I found this footage?
It looks like they were in some kind of parks...
I just learned that these Moms were having their time learning Korean at the park while of course chattering other stuffs.
One from Philippines, one from Vietnam, one from China, two from Indonesia.
Except the ones from Indonesia, the rest are Moms of multicultural families in Korea. 
Oh, there were others, too. I should've known.
Looks like they sure had a time of their life. 
Exposed themselves to Korean life and adapted themselves to other cultures brought by their peer friends Moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...