안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Star Trek: Into Darkness (스타트랙: 다크니스)

Got to see it or else I wouldn't be able to sleep tight. ^^ Being a movie freak, going to movies on a weekly basis albeit the density of my tight-schedule in between study and work ...IS....one of my cool ways to escapism. 
Yes, right: escapism.
Been a long ally to this word: escapism.
Once again..I escaped myself to the wonder world of Star Trek in the thrilling ride of 4DX movie.
Just because of the trailer that looked cool when I first set my eyes on it, I thought that the 2nd installment of Star Trek is also of much better than what I'd expected. 
Wangshimni: Friday Morning. I guess only a few people showed up to see the first day of screening.!!!
Yup..being the crazy-movie-freak: I don't mind going to see the movies in its first day of screening.
Ok, all in all; this is the first Summer movie ..wait no...Iron Man 3 stole the spotlight a week before. and..then..Star Trek came along....
Captain Kirk as portrayed by impetuous Chris Pine is one of my favorites, apart from Mr. Zachary Quinto's rendition of Mr. Spock--which I admitted to be one of the near-resemblance to the then-Lenard Nimoy(?).
And oh...oh..I will never forget Benedict Cumberbatch's coldly un-intimidating persona of an evil wrapped in such relatable personification. 
**** ~ (4.5) out of 5 stars: I think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...