안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 23, 2013

Bowling with International Friends (3)

Now I will take pride in my sequences of actions captured by Om Wawan who was kind enough to take the moment in camera. 
I looooved it soo much whenever I could create a straight strike!! 
It's so cool and so great. The feeling of excitement and contentment overwhelmed me when I did make the strike!! 
Of course, other friends of mine were also making some strikes!
At first we would just come and have fun in a light manner without any ideas of what-was-the-point-of-making-the-fuzz-such-as--competing against each other.. 
But when other friends were taking it seriously in trying to make the Strike impression... 
Others would heed on and tag along in doing their best to make a strike! 
Me, too. Me, too. I tried hard to score the strike. 
Sometimes I did and sometimes I missed it.
But the fact that we won the amateur-for-fun bowling game... 
I was simply ecstatic!!!
This whole bowling experience with other friends of mine...
has awakened me that there are endless ways to celebrate differences among us--Korean and foreigners alike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...