안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Fellows at GSIAS


(*Ichi san: my Japanese friend, and others..) who? 
The last class of this semester. Nope..only for methodology class. We celebrated the end of our semester. Well..some should've joined us..but only few came up..
Kim Ji Seon (Korean), Ssangwon (Thai), Kim Ji Yeon (Korean), Soo (Korean), and me...
"What's the commotion?" 
Thanks, guys..for sharing the whole semester with me...
Ssangwon got his nerves to touch Ji Yeon's tummy...yes..she's going to deliver her baby..next week..!!!! (mid June). 
So it's also a celebration of relief. 
wait..I didn't make that V sign with my hands. It's Soo's hand. 
Gosh...it looked just like my hands that does the 'V' sign.^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...