안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday's Happy-O'lic

First thing first...It's Friday. The first Friday in the series of the coming Summer vacation. 
Took the kids to school. Then..off I went to campus to return a bunch of books I borrowed this semester. Then...off I went to the computer room....only to find that the room was being renovated:( sigh*** then..off I went to the barber (wait it's not barber)...it's a miyongsil or salon....where I usually have my hair trimmed (hair??)..like I have any. ..anyway..only to find that it's still closed. I came too early. 
Couldn't wait coz I got lunch appointment with my office colleagues at Youido's Seven Spring buffet restaurant (my fave).
Still got 30 minutes or so before lunch time...so off I went to IFC Mall to find some morning eye-shopping @ Uniqlo only to find the striped shirt I was falling in love with. 
Then...got one-hour buffet lunch to fill up my senses and appetite of everything a vegetarian like me ever wanted.
the only pic I took of the so many arrays of food I chomped into my tummy.^^
Got a great lunch, though. Thank you for ms. Kim Mino who treated us for the lovely lunch.
** Then...Friday Prayer ** at 13.00 until 14.00 at Itaewon Masjid. (nothing special...apart from the fact that it was crowded as usual...plus the blistering heat of the summer. I couldn't get into the inner circle coz I came late ...
anyhow..I did my Friday prayer hassle-free.
---
Then..off I went to Jurassic Park.
Yes...It's a last minute decision to transport myself back to 65 million years ago...
where Dinosaurs ruled the earth.
Jurrasic Park on IMAX 3D.
"indeed..it was a new and refreshing way of looking back into the 1993's mind-blowing movie: it's the intricate details and suspense that kept me glued and admire the 90's legacy of movie magic".

and..now..it's 7.45 pm...at home..jotting down this entry.
What a Friday...alhamdulillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...