안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 16, 2013

Two Movies in One Day!!!

Wrote about it already in May, but I forgot to put the trademark of posting the movie ticket I bought into my blog (not to brag about it, because there is none; see the ticket? it's just a piece of paper, not the one with a glossy printed poster with the movie characters on it-that-kind-of-stuff!!, no!),but just a plain paper--so there are no reasons for me to brag about it. Rather, the only reason of me taking a pic and posting it on my blog is no other than just to make it a piece of memorabilia of having the movie in Korea. Well, blogging is one of ways I keep most of what I do in my life in Korea.  
Now, the reason why I put the tickets I had for these two movies (Star Trek) and (After Earth) is because I saw these two movies in a row with some rest in between!!! What kind of rest?
Well....err....I was like having an urge to see both movies at the very same day before going for Friday Prayer at Itaewon (What a shocker!).
Yes, Friday should have been a day of solemnity when I refrain myself from worldly stuffs and focus myself on my spiritual life. 
But, just look at that...early in morning I kinda 'pushed' myself to go to the cinema and bought the tickets to enjoy the movie.  
So, in the morning, I watched Chris Pine's Into the Darkness and then...rushed to Itaewon for Friday Prayer at the Masjid and then..as soon as I finished praying, I went back again to the cinema and continued my appetite for 2nd movie in one day: this time: Will Smith's After Earth.
Did I regret that? No.
Did I feel Weird? Yes.
Oh, well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...