안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, June 27, 2013

White House Down (화이트 하우스 다운): I wanna Channing on his tatum.

Yes..another day for a movie freak like me. Summer blockbuster...bring me in. Count me in. I need (should I say...I have to??) to watch movie every week..and that's why summer is a restless season for me..since I am not able to sleep until I have watched most (if not all) the summer movies available on the market.  
So, today..after coming home from work..I rushed myself to the cinema (this time Lotte Cinema). I didn't know why...but I guess..because I got this 3000 Won coupon to watch any movie.
* I usually watch movies at CGV, but today...I did it @ Lotte Cinema, Cheongnyangni..which is closer to home. 
And the first thing I notice was its ticket movie which is different from CGV. Both have its pros and cons...but..do I really need to pay attention to this little cinematography??
Ok, enough with the chit chat...heres' what I thought...
The movie itself was fun to watch and interestingly captivating in term of action sequence and the building up of the tension.
Channing Tatum...I wanna channing on his tatum...^^
Gosh..I found the Jimmy Kimmel show the other day..and he made a very great skit about Channing Tatum became the title of the song...sung by James Foxx.
Really..this movie kind of reminded me of any other action/partners in action kind of movie..in the bravado of Lethal Weapon series. or Die-hard style kind of 'heroism'
Well, sort of.
Anyway...with little (or none) of previous knowledge of what the movie would turn out...
I found it challenging ....and how risky the movie would've turned out..to my eyes and taste. Thank God.. it was best-o-luck coincidences that strongly combine the movie plot into a a surprising initial and final stage...memorable to watch? 
hmm..not that much..but is it worth-watching? Definitely if you want to escape from the daily routines..in summer.
*then what would a movie be without its release highlight...
--* a feel-good action movie with a frill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...