안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sundam Valley (part 2)

Sundam Valley@Gangwon province. 
It is one of the tranquil places in Gangwon province which turned out to be a worth-visiting place. 
Well, who wouldn't wanna be in this kind of place? Well, some may not want to.^^ But as for me, definitely ...I want to go there again. 

to experience a rafting in the river. 
With a coke and other juice on each of our hands, we were having a splash... 
This may not look much or this may look so trivial...but..the rocks ...scattered along the banks of the river..indeed made me want to 'immortalize' the landscape...by capturing it into the camera... 
Eyra was about to.... 
climb rocks much bigger in size than her tiny body... 
Freya, too, was no exception compared to these big rocks.. 
an incomparable fact of the masses...(gosh what am I rambling about?^^ 
the whole group kept on walking and walking ..ditching the rocks and stones... 
so as to take a pose like this...0

But..I took the view from afar..we could easily grasp the magnitude of this seemingly small valley..  
and admire its natural beauty. Oh I saw on rafting boat was approaching towards me.. 
See the size of the boat, rocks, and our family on the right side? 
Another rafting boat was visible afar. Gosh..I really wished I'd been on that one of the boats.  
An illustrative mode was turned on during the action of taking this picture. It gave me another dimension of admiring this natural wonder. 
A sense of vivid reality blurred and blended into a mesmerizing palette of grey-ness. 
With my wife and two kids on the front, they were more like a family having a trip in a far-away deserted planet...^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...