안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 24, 2014

3 Week Without Internet Access? That SOUNDS horrible:)

 So, the only solution for that is that...I bought TELKOMSEl's SpeedUP modem bundle package.
My friends told me that it was an outrageous move from my part for not telling them that I would want to use internet only for 3 week..and for that I got to spend around Rp 400,000 or around 40,000 Won. Well...since I cannot just sit around doing nothing...much less to my being an internet (hope not true) addict....I got no choices but to buy this TELKOMSEL modem.  The package itself is pretty eye-catching with full of downloadable content...to start with.
But..the biggest 'surprise' was this. It had a unique SIM card that usable only for Facebook. er, whaaaatttt? 
I didn't need this. To make up for it, a customer service agent who helped me decide what package I should choose....suggested me that I should buy instead a free 3-month package with only a slight additional cost to the price of modem I bought in the first place.
And...here I am now: floating away in the internet..with this SpeedUP modem.
what to use afterwards? I will leave this gadget at home in Kediri so as to enable my family back home to 'communicate' with me after we go back again to Korea.
Not that they do not have internet access, they do. It's just..that..this is way simpler than the one they're currently using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...