안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, January 24, 2014

Meeting One of My Former Academic Advisors Back in College

Whenever I had a chance of coming back home to Jogja, one of the must-do things is meeting my friends, colleagues, and of course my lecturers back in those days when I was still at Gadjah Mada University.
This time, I met one of my favorite teachers, Ms. Ni Gusti Ayu Roselani. Yep, judging from her name, she is a Balinese. She never fails to amaze and surprise me in so many ways. Okay, not boast, but...ms. Roselani happens to be a vivid lover of Korean dramas:-) hahaha...how cool is that, eh?
and even the Muslim wear that she's wearing (in the picture) is her own rendition of Hanbok-inspired Muslim wear. (too bad the picture does not capture the whole lower part of what hanbok may have looked liked, otherwise...one would easily say that it IS hanbok:)
Ms. Roselani, till we meet again....in Seoul, perhaps? Insyaallah.
...yes..and that's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...