안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 5, 2014

Attending A Wedding

It was Saturday, January 4: and it means it was the day my professor, Prof. Cho, got married. Yeaah...all of my friends were all excited to know the happy news last year. And finally the wedding was held on Jan. 4. My friends and I came to attend the ceremony at 소망교회 (Somang Church) in Apgujeong. 
Congratulations, 교수님.
It's the first time for me to attend the wedding at the church in Korea. Well, of course I got lots of pictures of him and his bride, but I would not post more pictures here without his consent. So, instead, I'd just want to post other pictures. 
I attended the wedding along with my wife and kids. Well, it's like a new experience for the kids, too. As for me, I just realized that the ijab kabul or the marriage vow is somewhat similar to that of what Muslims do. Hmm quite an interesting revelation.
Freya, as usual, got excited whenever she saw flowers and ..okay..let's take a pose here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...