안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 12, 2014

Jeonju Trip (Part 9): Off-Beat Activities

 Off-beat activities? like off-road activities? well, sort of...I mean..not-on-the-street-activities a.k.a. indoor activities: pottery making and ^^eating.:-)
We got a chance to try our expertise in making pottery and decorating it, as well.
The good thing about it was that..we could mold the pottery every way we wanted to. 
and then...write anything..literally anything on it.
The downside was one: We got to wait for another 3 weeks before we receive this works of art by postal service.^^
Then...along came the dinner time. Again and again...I could only enjoy the look of the food since most of these food contain meat!!! oh nooo....I could not even taste it. 
so...the camera did the talking.!!



Another off-beat activities that I meant to tell is again and again.......dinner time. Well, who would've expected that we would be treated to have the full-course of Korean dinner. Gee..look at the price tag!! That's insane.
If I were not a vegetarian, I would be glad to dig into this treat. But, I am. So...I think I could only enjoy 20% of the whole food.^^
aha!!!!!!

* oops, these pictures do not relate to the off-beat activities since they were outdoor ones.
*** oh, well...



Okay...now this was one architectural design that kept me wondering as to what it was when the guide asked us what that was. And..since I remembered that anyone riding horses should get off from their horses before entering the shrine....so I thought that it must be horse stall.^^
but...it IS NOT. It turned out to be a storage for plates, spoons, chopsticks, and other kitchen utensils!!! *oh, dear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...